Kedar – Badri Do Dham Yatra (Ex – Delhi)
(Delhi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Delhi)
Yatra Code : DH203
Yatra Starting From : 28th April 2018 (Expected)
Yatra Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days
For more details about Kedar – Badri Do Dham Yatra, please go through the below given Overview & other Tabs :
Day 1 : Delhi – Haridwar (240 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station and depart for Haridwar. On arrival Haridwar transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri to take Holy Bath & to see Ganga Aarti in evening. Drive back to your hotel. Take Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
An Evening at Ganga Aarti Haridwar : The Ganga Aarti in Hardwar’s Har-ki-Pauri is one of the famous rituals in India. It starts at around 6.30pm after sunset, with large crowds gathered around both the banks of a canal that carries the waters of Ganges. Loud speakers blare songs in praise of Ganga Maiya and Shiva. At the time of Aarti shows a bustle of activity on the Ghats. A pack of diya comes fully equipped and is self-sufficient. It has a wick lamp surrounded by flowers. It lasted for around 30 min.
Day 2 : Haridwar – Guptkashi (220 Kms / 8-9 Hrs) Height : 1319 Mtrs.
After breakfast, drive to Guptkashi / Sitapur. Enroute visit Tehri Dam. Check in Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Camp / Hotel.
Guptakashi : The name Gupt Kashi means “Hidden Benares. according to Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the Kedarnath valley to , where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather : Pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 15-30 degree Celsius. and in winters. 5 to 15 celsius.
Day 3 : Guptkashi / Sitapur – Kedarnath (32 Kms Drive / 16 Kms Trek)
Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, tolietteries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath. Check in Hotel. After freshening up, visit Kedarnath ji Temple & perform Pooja. In the evening also visit Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the Temple. Overnight stay at Kedarnath hotel.
Kedarnath : Kedarnath is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow Covered peaks. Kedarnath Temple, located at a height of 3,581 mts, stand at the head of the Mandakini River. The present temple, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas. The inner walls of the assembly hall are decorated with figures of various deities & scenes from mythology. Outside the temple door a large statue of the Nandi Bull stands as guard. It is said that devotees who die here become one with Shiva himself.
Day 4 : Kedarnath – Guptkashi / Rudraprayag (32 Kms / 70 Kms Drive & 16 Kms Trek)
Early morning after breakfast visit Shri Kedarnath ji Temple. Trek down to Gaurikund. Later drive to Rudraprayag via Guptkashi. Check in Hotel, Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag hotel.
Rudraprayag : One of the holy prayag of five famous prayag of Uttarakhand. Confluence of River Alaknanda and Mandakini.
Day 5 : Guptkashi / Rudraprayag – Badrinath (200 Kms / 140 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. Enroute visit Narsingh Bhagwan Temple at Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay Badrinath hotel.
Narsingh Temple : This is an ancient temple of Lord Vishnu in Narsingh Avtar and main temple of Joshimath. When Badrinath temple remains closed during winter every year, one idol of Lord Badri is brought to Narsingh temple and worshiped for six months.
Badrinath : Badrinath is one of the most important of all the four (Char) Dhams in India. This temple located between Nar & Narayan mountain ranges and in the shadow of Nilkantha peak at the height of 3,133 Mts. It is the most popular of Vishnu pilgrimages among the five Badries, also known as Vishal Badri.
Day 6 : Badrinath – Pipalkoti / Rudraprayag (80 Kms / 160 Kms)
Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
Narad Kund : A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
Mata Murty Temple : Devoted to the mother of Sri Badrinathji. Other important temples include SeshNetra Temple, Urvashi Temple and Charanpaduka
Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge lies
over the roaring Saraswati River. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
Vyas Gufa (Cave) : Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Day 7 : Pipalkoti / Rudraprayag – Haridwar (245 Kms / 165 Kms)
Early morning, after breakfast drive back to Haridwar, enroute visit LaxmanJhulla, Ramjhulla, etc. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 8 : Haridwar – Delhi (240 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Morning, after breakfast check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi. On Arrival Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
The below given Package Rates are Nett & Non Commissionable and GST will be charged @ 5% extra. The Supplementary Cost of Helicopter Ticket will be Rs. 8500/- Per Person (Phata to Kedarnath – Phata).
|Pax / Hotels||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|2 Pax||Rs. 22,700 (Indigo)||Rs. 27,500 (Dezire)||Rs. 37,300 (Etios)|
|4 Pax (Tavera)||Rs. 18,700||—||—|
|4 Pax (Innova)||Rs. 19,300||Rs. 23,150||Rs. 31,000|
|6 Pax (Tavera)||Rs. 15,600||—||—|
|6 Pax (Innova)
||Rs. 16,000||Rs. 19,800||Rs. 27,700|
|8 Pax (Tempo Traveler)||Rs. 16,600||Rs. 20,400||On Request|
|10 Pax (Tempo Traveler)||Rs. 15,100||Rs. 18,900||On Request|
|Extra Child||Rs. 4,700||Rs. 6,700||Rs. 10,500|
|Extra Adult||Rs. 6,500||Rs. 9,400||Rs. 14,700|
|Night Stay||Hotel Name|
|Guptkashi||Hotel Dev Bhoomi / Hotel Amisha|
|Kedarnath||Meerut Mandal / GMVN|
|Badrinath||Sadhu Sudha / Parmarth Lok / Bholagiri|
|Rudraparyag||Hotel Tulsi / Hotel Prachi|
|Haridwar||Hotel Aastha Palace|
|Night Stay||Hotel Name|
|Guptkashi||Camp Nirvana / Shivalik Valley Resort/ Vila Aadhaya|
|Kedarnath||Meerut Mandal / GMVN|
|Rudraparyag||Hotel Madakini / Riverside Resort|
|Haridwar||Hotel Lakshya / Golden Tulip|
|Night Stay||Hotel Name|
|Guptkashi||Monal Resort / Himalayan Comforts|
|Badrinath||Hotel Sarovar Portico|
|Rudraparyag||Monal Resort /Riverside Resort (Superior)|
|Haridwar||Hotel Radisson Blu / Godwin|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in committed Category.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast & Dinner on Fix Menu of Individual Hotel).
- Transportation as per your choice of booking.
- All Inter-state Taxes, Diver allowances & Parking etc.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- GST 5% Extra.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything Not mentioned in inclusions.
- Helicopter Tickets.
- Pony, Palki charges & Ropeway Tickets.
- Guide / Porter.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary / Holiday Package Offer.
- Entry Tickets / VIP Darshan Tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are valid till 30th June 2018.
- 50% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 50% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 24 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Any amendment RS. 500/- Per Person are chargeable as communication charge.
- All disputes are subject to Haridwar Jurisdiction.
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- Please note the readymade packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- In case cancelled Before 60 Days or more no cancellation charges.
- Prior to 45 days to 59 Days – 10% of tour cost.
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure – 25% of tour cost.
- Between 30 and 15 days of departure – 50% of tour cost.
- Between 14 days and 8 prior to date of departure – 75%.
- Between 7 days and In case of no show – 100%.
If you are interested to book our Chardham Yatra Package and agreed upon the terms & conditions listed here, so please send us the Booking Confirmation at our Email Id email@example.com as well as deposit the Advance Payment in the below mentioned Bank Account :
|Bank Name||Indusind Bank|
|Payee Name||Diamond Hospitalities|
|Account Type||Current Account|
Or do the online payment through PayUmoney.
Or if you have any specific requirement for Tour, Hotel, Transportation and Additional Service, please fill up the Booking Enquiry Form by clicking at the below given button.