Helicopter Chardham Yatra (Ex – Dehradun)
(Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun)
Yatra Code : DH203
Yatra Schdule : 10th May 2019 – 30th June 2019 & 10th May 2019 to 20th Oct 2019
Yatra Duration : 1 Night / 2 Days
For more details about Helicopter Chardham Yatra, please go through the below given Overview & other Tabs :
Day 1 : Dehradun – Gangotri – Yamunotri
Pickup Dehradun on arrival assistance at Helipad, take Helicopter for Harsil, on arrival proceed to Gangotri Temple. After darshan & puja, fly to Kharsali. Proceed to Yamunotri Temple 5 Kms. by Palki. After Darshan & Puja, move back to Kharsali to Check In at Hotel. Take Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Gangotri : Gangotri is the place high in the Garhwal Himalayas from where the holy Ganges originates. According to the legend, it was here the Ganga descended on the earth, when Lord Shiva released the mighty river from the locks of his hair. The temple of Gangotri, dedicated to Goddess Ganga stands on the bank of the river.
Yamunotri Temple : Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again.
Yamunotri : Yamunotri is situated in the western region of the Garhwal Himalayas and is at a height of 3,235 meters above sea level. Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna. The shrine of Yamunotri is located on the Bandar Poonch peak.
Day 2 : Kharsali – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Early Morning at 6:00 AM after breakfast, start journey to Kedarnath by Helicopter. On arrival at Kedarnath, offer your darshan & puja. Then proceed to Badrinath by helicopter. On arrival, go for darshan & puja at Badrinath Ji Temple. Evening fly back to Dehradun.
Tour concludes on arrival at Dehradun Helipad.
Kedarnath : Kedarnath is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow Covered peaks. Kedarnath Temple, located at a height of 3,581 mts, stand at the head of the Mandakini River. The present temple, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas. The inner walls of the assembly hall are decorated with figures of various deities & scenes from mythology. Outside the temple door a large statue of the Nandi Bull stands as guard. It is said that devotees who die here become one with Shiva himself.
Badrinath : Badrinath is one of the most important of all the four (Char) Dhams in India. This temple located between Nar & Narayan mountain ranges and in the shadow of Nilkantha peak at the height of 3,133 Mts. It is the most popular of Vishnu pilgrimages among the five Badries, also known as Vishal Badri.
The below given Per Person Rates are valid from 10th May 2019 – 30th June 2019 & 10th Sept 2019 to 20th Oct 2019
By Charter Helicopter Rs. 7,50,000/-
On Sharing Basis Per Person @Rs. 1,50,000/-
|Night Stay||Hotel Name|
|Kharsali||Yamuna Kriti Resort|
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (APAI – Room with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Palki at Yamunotri.
- Transfer at Gangotri / Badrinath by Innova or Scorpio.
- VIP Darshan at all Dham.
- Local Sightseeing & Excursion.
- Any Personal Expenses,
- Guests are advised not to carry big suitcases, as there is small place in helicopter. Single guest is allowed to carry 7 KG of luggage.
- In case the journey is not completed within the given time and guest are not able to visit one or more Dhams, due to bad weather or some technical reasons then the company will try to cover the Yatra within stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund for unlisted sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date shall be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost.
- Rescheduling is to be applied atleast 7 days prior to start of journey. In case it is applied within 7 days, then the booking will be treated as cancelled and fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If guest wishes to cancel their booking then below will be the cancellation charges:* Upto 7 days prior to journey : 20% of the cost
* Upto 48 hrs prior to journey : 50% of the cost
* Less than 2 days 75% of the cost
* Less than 1 day 100% of the cost.
- The suggested or similar hotels will be provided, subject to availability at the time of Booking.
- All disputes are subject to Haridwar Jurisdiction.
If you are interested to book our Chardham Yatra Package and agreed upon the terms & conditions listed here, so please send us the Booking Confirmation at our Email Id email@example.com as well as deposit the Advance Payment in the below mentioned Bank Account :
|Bank Name||Induslnd Bank|
|Payee Name||Diamond Hospitalities|
|Account Type||Current Account|
Or do the online payment through PayUmoney.
Or if you have any specific requirement for Tour, Hotel, Transportation and Additional Service, please fill up the Booking Enquiry Form by clicking at the below given button.