Charhdham is started by the helicopter journey, the queen of Uttarakhand’s capital, hills is from Dehradun. The Char Dham Yatra is considered as the most important journey in India in the form of Char Dham, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Shri Kedarnathji and Shri Badrinathji, which is known as the four most important pilgrimage centers of India according to ancient Hindu scriptures.
Traveling to these areas is a Real Journey, your way of eternal peace, to wash all your sins and sanctify your soul. Also believed that the Char dham is the last place, in which place the earth and heaven meet, and going to these places is so sacred because it free you from this worldly life and cycle of life and death.
Another important note that anyone should keep in mind is that the Chardham yatra is always started from left to right.
List of Char Dham Yatra:
- Chardham Fixed Departure
- Chardham Yatra (9N / 10D)
- Chardham Yatra (10N / 11D)
- Chardham Yatra (11N / 12D)
- Helicopter Chardham Yatra (1N / 2D)
- Helicopter Chardham Yatra (4N / 5D)
Terms & Conditions:
- One helicopters will be allowed maximum of 4 passengers.
- Total passenger load shall not exceed 320 kg.
- Maximum luggage allowance is 5 kg / person.
- In the flight, passengers can only take a small pack of over 2 kilograms of weight.
- High quantity of goods will not be allowed in the helicopter flight.